Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Vocational Closet

My Mother is heading to France tomorrow, so I went over to her house for diner. I almost ate more than what I should, but I held off. Mostly. After the normal chit chat and my Aunt Belinda had left, I told my sister(hi Rarrie) what was going on with me. She took it like my Mom did. She really didn't know what to say. Although I have an idea what she was thinking(LOL). As time passes I think she will take it more seriously. I'm not to worried about it.

For now her and my mother are the only ones that know about my intentions. I plan to let it out a little at a time, one person at a time and only through me. I hope. Mostly because I want to see the looks peoples faces when I do it.(LOL) So....Rarrie keep it to your self for now...Ok?(LOL)

Oh well, that's all for this evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home